No Rhyme...Or Reason

Wasn't I just telling you the other day that my life has no rhyme or reason to it?Its the truth. Sure, I have structured things and people in my life. But that is where things get complicated. I do love structure just as much as the next girl, but at the same time I really hate it. So does my life have rhyme but no reason? Or vice versa? I have no idea.

The big celebration of the day is that it is 4:28 and I am still in my pajama's. I know you are envious. This is not very normal, but 12:00 is not that unusual. I'm going to the gym in a few hours, which I'm pleased with because I haven't been able to go since my foot/dumb debacle. But that does mean I have to get dressed. Goodbye no rhyme or reason. I love you.

Sincerely,
Who says you can't go to the gym in your pajamas?

PS:
Maybe I'm taking feet pictures too far? My foot, post surgery. I'm telling you, the inside is purple.

12 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. My Grandma says I got those because I walk on the street barefoot. I doubt you would do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love going barefoot...on concrete. I actually think I go mine from standing barefoot in a damp public bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeahhh, that could do it! You're lucky you didn't get ringworm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ush! That's nasty! And no, she doesn't have ringworm. Only Dad has had it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is Ringworm? Maybe I don't want to know...It might upset my delicate senses. Just kidding! I do want to know

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's some fungus that gets on your skin, it took my Dad months to get it to go away. It happened from doing some jiu-jitsu on mats, probably because the sweat on the mats. And you can easily get it from someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, it's just red dots on part of your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure I will celebrate Hug A Vegan day! That will be easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha ha, I was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.