I have to inform you, my blog is going random. It will continue to focus on celebrations, but there will be other post as well. These will be filled with puppies, pink, feet and possibly lip gloss. I'm just going to warn you about the last one. I promise I wont be like "So here's what I did today..." Everyday, because I don't really care for that style of blogging. Why am I telling you all this? Because I'm going random. Its a lifestyle. Celebrating can be very limiting and restraining at times. But it is also strangely, weirdly fun. I love it.
My Fortune from a cookie, is from Panda Express. We are all weird about Panda Express. Once upon a time (that was not so very long ago) We lived in a town with 10 restaurants and not a Panda Express for miles. Whenever we went to the "City" (and it was only a large town!) we dinned at Panda Express. Its was Great. Then it was good. After that, it was just okay. I don't know what happened, but none of us really like Panda Express at all anymore. It's kind of sad. One Fortune I had said I would go to the Beach soon, and I did....2 years later. Also, the other one says that Wednesday is my lucky day. I am yet to be Impressed by Wednesday. It has never been a favorite day for me.
Sincerely,
I'm really cuddly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, are you trying to say that your blog wasn't random before?
ReplyDeleteThat's not a very nice thing to say.
ReplyDeletehaha Mother. I guess so!
ReplyDelete