Scary.

I don't encounter many Frankenstiens on a daily basis, and I would generally prefer to steer clear of any. Celebrating would be less than wonderful if I ran into a real Frankenstein so I'm going to tell you things I'm scared of instead of coming face to face with a green monster.

1. Bugs. I hate bugs so much. They are so incredibly freaky to me.

2. Snakes. Eww. They slither. They're sneaky. They eat cute mice. I dont like things that eat cute mice. Period.

3. Failing. To me, failing is one of the worst and scariest things imaginable. I would hate to fail in front of you. It is so embarrassing, and as if I don't already have enough embarrassing moments for you and me both.

4. People. I don't want to go into too many details, because after all, this blog is public. But certain people around the world scare me so much. I never want to meet you. You already loose. I know it.

5. Death. Not for me, I'm not worried. But for the people who die and have no idea where they are going. It's sad.

This list is really quite sad. So if you want to be nice, dont bring bugs or snakes or creepy people my way. Thank you. On a lighter note, I was looking at my files on LLB and found this:


My name is Kryn and I am a proud watcher of What Not to Wear. It’s hard to ignore, the daring and dashing Clinton, as well as the style savvy and sophisticated, Stacy. Together they will change the world and demand equal fashion for all. Long live Stacy and Clinton!

(Kryn N. is not a snob, but she does have uncommon fashion sense.)


I wrote this a very long time ago, so dont worry. I still love What Not To Wear. I watched one today. I also dont think I'm fashionable, but what am I supposed to say? "Kryn N would love to be fashionable, but unfortunately she is not." No one would go for that.

Sincerely,
Commin' for you Frankie.


4 comments:

  1. I don't know how you can't like bugs or snakes. You don't even like those bugs that roll up into balls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, as you said, I'm 110% girlie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to like bugs and snakes....but not anymore. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is hard to ignore the daring and dashing Clinton, as well as the style savvy and sophisticated Stacy. Ha ha, JK! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.