Pioneer Person

The only Pioneer I know is my moms friend Ree. And I dont even know her. That's how fragile this relationship is. She wrote a cookbook and I really like it. I've been to the edge of her ranch. I practially know her. But I don't.Here's the cookbook. We even have a signed copy. Ree is my brush with greatness. She is so cool she is getting a show on food network on August 27th. I absolutely will watch it.

I actually had a dream about this Pioneer Person. I dreamed that I went to her Ranch and we ate chocolate sheet cake and enjoyed ourselves immensely . I also dreamed that I saw this really funky cow that looked like a sweet potato and I thought it was weird. Her kids thought i was some crazy city girl because I'd never seen a cow that looked like a sweet potato!

Sincerely,
Dreams do come true....sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes but why did you eat chocolate with her????????????????????

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.