I was not looking my best. But no one can possibly look their best when they are about to have a laser shoved in their mouth. I am proof.
They used some numbing thing which I will forever love because I could hardly feel a thing.Conversation between me and Dr. S:
Me: (after numbing stuff) Are you poking me?
Dr. S: Uh, I don't know, am I?
From there on it was a walk in the park. I can only eat soft foods and what luck that today is Strawberry Sundae Day. Too bad its not Sunday. That would have been extra wonderful. Anyway, so after my appointment, we went to DQ in search of strawberry sundae's. Our plans were foiled, as DQ was closed. The we went to McDonald's, but they were out of their strawberry imitation stuff. So I ended up with a hot fudge sundae. And I actually never knew they served the fudge hot. I though it was just a name. I'm glad I figured that one out. Who knows when I might have embarrassed myself over that.
McDonald's actually has good Ice Cream. Here is my actually hot fudge sundae.
You can't even tell. Its pathetic. I want people to be able to see the pain I avoided. And I promise I don't wear my glasses that low.I'm a little bit confused about how to celebrate and blog about my celebrating while at camp. I'm thinking of having J guest blog and possibly have some prepared posts. I'm not quite sure.
Sincerely,
I'm glad I never got Dr. S sick.
Glad your all right! Whenever you would write Dr. S, I would accidentally read "Dr. Suess"!
ReplyDelete-Sarah
P.S.
I am using Emidee's computer.
P.P.S.
I can't comment on your blog because you do not have a pop-up window. If you do not know how to change it, please e-mail me and ask for assistance. Thank you.