Function Volleyball game. I did not participate. And that was a good thing. You'll also notice some curious cows in the back of the picture.
My chalk garden. Katie was impressed. Katie is 6. But I think its very cute.
I can honestly say, this is the 1st year I enjoyed fireworks. I usually hide. But this year I went outside without my hands over my ears. It was such a celebration! I actually stayed out longer than several of my family members. I was greatly pleased, and I get why people like them now. I enjoyed my 4th of July immensely.E tried my bars. She said they were disgusting. She hated them.
I am very tierd right now, so I wont go into lengthy detail of my celebration. I don't wear bikini's and I wont ever. I think that sums up my celebrating. I have a video of me in a ballerina outfit dancing around my friend who was wrapped in a tablecloth sitting on a chair in the middle of our driveway. I was singing the "Eeensy weensy teensie weensie yellow polka dot bikini" song. I heard if from a Yoplait commercial. And in case you were wondering, you will never see it.
Sincerely,
But I have a neighbor who practically does, and He's a he.
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.