So here are the Thunderbolts: Sidney, Lizzie, Maddie, Gen, Kaitlyn, Me, Alyssa, Emma, Hailey and Flash. 
We celebrated dress like your dorm day in style. We went back to the '70's and '80's. I did not exactly love my outfit. I was in the bathroom when everyone picked and got the bottom of the pile. I had a lot of fun though. And Gen, I love your outfit.

Mud pit! I was by far the least muddy. Rolling around in freezing mud was not my idea of fun. I smeared mud on myself just for the picture. The other Thunderbolts were really into the mud though, it was was fun watching them.
Emma and I chillin in the boat during swim time.
Thunderbolts love Twix. We all ate so many this week. There's also a Paprika camper in this picture. I think she likes Twix too.One of my favorite parts of camp was all the dancing we did. Apparently, Thunderbolts also like to dance. Maddie and Lizzie do this hilarious Sponge Bob dance. Lizzie and I also made up our own dance move. It is pretty sweet. I was imitating a commercial and Lizzie suggested that it should become our new dance move. It stuck. Sweetness Lizzie!
Today I saw my cousins Brooke and Elise and Jackson. I had alot of fun. Elise informed me she is now a Beleiber. Gasp. I'm going up to the cabin tomorrow so there might not be any blogging from me. I'm sorry. It's summer. Let me be free.
It's hot dog day. I had a hotdog this week at camp. Maddie did not want hers so she gave it to me. It was dripping hot dog juice and so disgusting. I don't think I'll have a hot dog in a while.
Sincerely,
Forever a Thunderbolt. BOOM!
I had so much fun with you last year! P.s. thanks for helping me with the long bible verse! Emma
ReplyDelete