Today we take pictures

I am so excited!!! I have to use exclamations marks to correctly display the amount of my excitement. In case you have not figured it out, I love camera's. I love taking pictures. I like being in pictures too. I take about 300 pictures a month. No joke. So I did take a few pictures today. Not as many as I would have liked to take. I was sick this morning. And then when I actually got around to taking pictures it was thundering. Here is one I took today.

I can't really decide whether I like this or not. I think it looks granny-ish. Maybe not. I also took some of Pam washing dishes. I like people who do my dishes. But I have a feeling Pam would not be pleased if I posted photos of her doing my dishes.

So in honor of camera day, I'm going to share with you several pictures my lovely little camera has taken...
This is Brooke. She got this Snuggie for Christmas. I insisted on taking her picture, she insisted on looking awesome. She want to be a model, I think she'll do pretty well too.
This is Elise. She's the only person who can look cute wearing a headband from the 90's. She is adorable.


I think this is funny because I don't know why J took a picture of me and Lexy taking pictures. I really like my pose. Model? I think not.

Nerd pride day with the walkers! Woot! I'm really trying to elongate my neck for whatever reason. Its something nerds do, I guess.

Elise and Brooke again. We were trying to get a good American Gothic picture. Obviously it was not working out so well. They are so cute, I love them!

And while we are on the subject of American Gothic, Jack stepped in as the Gothic family dog.

I need to tell you about the Chalet. Last night Mom and I went to the Chalet to visit the Chalet Dwellers. I love the Chalet. It is darling inside. The mirrors on the stairs and the dungeon and the painted tiles make it totally awesome. I was teased about the Man eating chicken while I was there, And when I left my nose hurt badly. But I had a delightful time with the Chalet dwellers. And I got a few handshakes and Man Hugs in while I was there. The Chalet Dwellers do a different kind of Man Hug. It kind of hurts. And hugs should never hurt.

Sincerely,
Every day should be like today

9 comments:

  1. At first I thought that you were going to say 300 pictures a minute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha no. But that would not be that unbelievable for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You blog more than all of us combined and take more pics than any of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was asking a question! Yes Goose Brain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, not you, Creighton. (Don't ask)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just repeating what you said when we were chatting.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.