Best Friend Day











Its best friend day, yippee! I've decided to dedicate this day to Brooke, who happens to be one of the awesomest people I know. (Emily, Jana, Emma and Claire, you are all my besties too! I promise to give you full recognition soon.) Today is About Brooke. And it just so happens that Brooke and I are cousins. We have no choice. We have to be friends. We tell one another our deepest and darkest secrets, which really are not that bad. One time we were shopping in a fancy mall. My feet were hurting, but I would not take off my shoes. So finally Brooke took off hers and then I did. And so we walked around with no shoes on. It was awesome. :) Here's what I wrote in Brooke's yearbook~





Brilliant Brooke,




Don't kill me for writing in here. I love you so much and i love it when we are together. Don't turn into one of those retarded highschoolers who think middleschoolers are dumb. Middleschoolers rock and you know it.




XOXO, Kind




ps: there is a fly on my pillow





I know she would have done the same for me if I was going in to high school. We are just like that. And I dont even think she noticed I wrote in her yearbook.








Speaking of friends, I've decided I want to be friendly. Of course I'm polite, But I want to be more friendly to people I dont know. That is something I have always struggled with. Here's how it happened:





Me: (handing him a $10 dollar bill) Here you go.




Mr. Farmer: How much change do you want?
Me: uh....all of it?




Mr. Farmer: (chuckles.) Good answer.






Sincerley,






Middle Schoolers rock and you know it.










PS: Brilliant and Kind are nick-names I made up for us a few summers ago. They are very fitting, as Brooke is now and Honors Biology Student and I'm writing about her. :)










PPS: This was long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.