A Sure Thing
On the one hand, this post seems really dumb and rushed and forward. On the other hand, it feels like I owe it to myself to document this phase of life. But yes, dear friends, the Nutella has been put on the shelf because there is a boy in town! And honestly, I wouldn't have believed you before but
it turns out that boys are actually way more fun that chocolate!
This goes without saying but I know all relationships don't work out, for a million different reasons. I'm okay with the fact that I might regret this post, in two weeks or two months or two years. It also goes without saying that God does amazing things, and above photo is proof. Right now I'm just taking it slow and letting God do His thing (which is pretty wonderful and I'm thankful I get to be included in all that jazz!)
SO HERE'S TO HAVING A HAND TO HOLD
AND SOMEONE TO SHARE MY CHOCOLATE WITH....
(Actually he doesn't even like chocolate! So more for me! I told you, God knows what's up.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes chocolate and nutella are a close second. but we can have both right? :) happy for you! xo
ReplyDeletebabs before boys
ReplyDeletejk i'm obviously v happy for u two
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this picture + this post. Totally adorable.
ReplyDelete