"Heck Yes, Amen."


The thing about life is: IT GOES ON.

It really depends on the day, but that fact is either as annoying as ever or the only thing getting me through the day. I wish the good days could last forever and then some. But the bad days, the break down days and the drama days and the I have nothing to wear days...well I'm not too sad to see them go ;).

And so, life keeps going. And I'm grateful for it. Senior year (and just being seventeen in general) has been kind of a pain so far. But the sun rises and the sun sets and somehow in between I manage to consume chocolate, make friends and stumble through my final year of high school.

As beloved Ma Ingalls put it, "ALL'S WELL ENDS WELL."
And as I put it "HECK YES, AMEN".

(In 200 years, feel free to quote me on that.)

(lots of photos of my face and my friends lovely faces after the jump. Also, me wearing pants twice, which just proves how crazy life has been.)

(heck yes, amen)




(JULY 25TH - THE DAY WE BECAME FAMOUS)
Jk, we didn't really get famous. But we tagged someone famous in our hair photos and she commented. Needless to say, a few heart attacks, seizures and fits of high pitched screaming were involved. And we like to think we are above fangirling! (but nope....)


(JULY 27-30: WE'RE ON A JOURNEY O-O-OOOOOH.....)
Every year VBS gets considerably better! This year I helped in 2nd and 3rd and it was amazing. Not only do I love getting to be used by Jesus but I also get to act like a 7 year old (which is what I do anyway) so it's pretty much the perfect set up.

(AUGUST 16TH- JENNCMAYES BIRTHER DAY)
My crazy wonderful friend Jenna turned 16 and so we went downtown to a cliche little pancake shop where you pay to make your own breakfast. We also went to VICE VERSA (aka: the movie Inside out) and i do not recommend it for children under 40 because wow. SO SAD.

(AUGUST 20TH- TEAM TEA PARTY)
This was hands down one of the best days of my life! When our coach brought up the team party a few weeks ago, we all thought he said TEA party. Which of course, I wasn't going to complain about! Once the confusion was cleared up, we decided to keep the tea party idea and it ended up being a hit. Coach brought haggis (the rest of us brought cookies)

The best part was actually after, when Trish and Sarah and I snuck out halfway through and went to a rave a few houses down. Tricia almost died multiple times but it was amazing.

(SOMETIME AFTER SCHOOL STARTED - PRETENDING TO BE A SCHOOL KID)
My dear friend Megan is also a senior, but she happens to go to a real school. A school where you have your own parking space and you get to paint it and feel special and all that jazz. Since my school is a little more casual and um, my parking spot is just my driveway so she invited me to come along and share in the senior moment.

We started out with brunch with a punch ;) and then we went to school (oh how fun to say!) to paint away. I felt like a school kid and to be honest (sorry denim skirts and uncivilized clichés...) but I didn't really mind at all.
(SEPTEMBER 7TH- THE FIRST TIME I ATE PIZZA IN 30 DAYS)
Okay I happen to be in like 30 different friend groups and so it's a rare occurrence when I actually get invited and attend things on a regular basis for different groups. This day was fun cause It wasn't our normal group, but I liked it even better. It also involved the beach so, success.


( SEPTEMBER 12TH - DINNER THEATERS FOR DAYS)
Despite having a terrible cough and despite having to dress like a drunk trucker for my skit, it was a great night! I feel so blessed to have met so many wonderful people, God is good. Also, I had like 4 outfit changes, so that wasn't half bad either. ;)


Thank you for tuning into this installment in the Life of Kryn. And do tell me what's going on in your life....I'd love to procrastinate my homework a little longer.)

(And also because I love you, heck yes amen)

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable + so lively. In love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a thug. a cute one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm... Can we just talk about your shoes in the first picture?! Details plz.

    Also Life of Kryn series on point!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.