When your blog is a virtual scrapbook.


HERE IS WHERE I SHALL DUMP THINE OWN BELOVED IPHONE PHOTOS.

You know, for the sake of memories and the camera roll. But mostly because I have zero storage and I really want to download candy crush.

Do what you gotta do!

Life has been pretty, yeah, lately. Do you know that it's actually hard to go away for a month? It's not all sunshine and cupcakes. Getting back into the social scene has been a little harder than I expected. But that's okay, you know. I've got more time for blogging and editing and netflix and muffin baking. It's not all bad! But I miss going to chick fila 7 times a week.

And for the FIRST TIME this post has been condensed. Only because I wasn't sure how many grainy phone photos you could handle! If you can stomach them (and my face in every one!) then click the link below....and if you can't then well, I'll pray for you. ;)

(JK I GET IT. There's a reason I wish I looked like Blake Livley.)


(MAY 29TH: PROM TIME) Unlike previous years, I was finally allowed to go to the dance. And I had an AMAZING time! I danced the night away (terribly, but that's beside the point!) Favorite parts were: 1.) dancing to SUGGGARRRR 2.)Sneaking into the OTHER dance going on to boogie to apple bottom jeans and 3.) a family photo that I didn't have to beg/bribe for!

(SOMETIME IN MAY: LANDON'S BAPTISM) This is my friend Megan. I only see her like 3 times a year but those three times are THE BEST. So far I think I might see more than 3 times this summer and I'm so excited. Everyone needs a megan!!!

(back off, she's mine! for 3 days....)

(JUNE 26TH- JULY 2ND: TEEN CAMP) After being home for less than 48 hours, I went to camp! With a different church, as I can't seem to stay at one for too long. (JK I JUST LOVE EVERYONE.) Even though I was a bit jet lagged and full of macarons, it was a great week. We went white water rafting and zip lining and all that jazz.

And I only ended up with 9 bruises. So yay!

(MAY 2ND: GRADUATION) No comment on the graduation other than the after party was way better (cake!) and things don't always go my way. Also my baby caitlyn is dealing with red eye because I'm too lazy to fix it. Love you Catie!

(MAY 7TH-17TH: OLIVER TWIST) Oliver Twist was the best probably because we had so many performances...one of which I slept through! Casual! But even though the show quality was pretty poor it was so much fun (to be in....not necessarily to watch.)

(JANUARY TO APRIL: SOFTBALL) Pretty sure I failed to mention this one entirely. Which is partly because It's not very exciting when the dugout is your best position! That being said, I had a great season and got a great tan so you know what! SO what if I can't hit the ball!

(or catch it. or throw it)

OKAY THATS IT BLESS THE LORD.

6 comments:

  1. And what a gorg. face you have! I didn't even mind seeing it in every picture!
    Literally my life though: iPhone storage is always a big deal for me. I mean like really, why does this picture and that app hog up so much space?! Whatevs...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT!? My entire Europe trip was me deleting old snapchat screenshots because I never had enough space!

      Delete
  2. you guys, every single one of you are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.