TO BAE OR NOT TO BAE, That is the question!
One day during a school/tanning session I was deep in thought. It wasn't about the Cuban missile crisis (where I should have been thinking) or my arm placement so I got an even tan (the next logical thought, for Kryn you know.)
It was about the word bae, naturally.
I use to be very opposed to the word bae. IT was weird, it was funky! And even though I'm typically drawn to weird and funky (Richard Simmons anyone?!) I just couldn't get behind the 21st century bae movement.
But boy have things changed!
Ask any one of my friends and they'll tell you that I have a lot of baes. I don't know what convinced me but in back November or so I turned the metaphorical bae corner and haven't looked back. I'm a little bit like Oprah on her Favorite things episode. You're a bae and You're a bae and EVERYONE IS A BAE!!
And I don't know, it's pretty fun to be friends with everyone.
What is your opinion on the baes? do they make you gag or skip with glee?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
REMEMBER YOUR RICHARD SIMMONS EXERCISE DVD HAHAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeletethe people who I would call "bae" are pretty rad, but personally the word does make me gag. maybe it'll grow on me. xo
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny because I used to absolutely hate the word bae. But then I started using it ironically and now I can't stop. HALP.
ReplyDelete