Thats what 2 and a half weeks without internet can do to a girl!
You know, I never really realized how many things I googled over the course of a day until, I couldn't google them. Recipes, obscure words and celebrities birthdays were just a few of the things I had to go without. And while its nice in theory to unplug from the world, sometimes you just wanna find a good quiche recipe, man! (Or finish a paper...that too)
More than once I found myself at a friends house "borrowing" their wifi ("I swear, I'll return it later") and of course their food too. (I'll probably keep that, but thanks for asking.) And while that was fun and all, it sure is nice to be able to browse Pinterest in my pajamas. The simple joys of 21st century life.
So anyway! I'm back. For like a week! Let us hope the wifi (and my sanity) last through finals!
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.