It's funny how many dreams came true this year - I'm almost out of dreams! I've seen the Rockettes, The Eiffel tower, made new wonderful friends....now what?! 2014 was a wonderful year for me. I feel very lucky and blessed to have been able to live it. Do you know how much my life has changed? Do you know how much I've changed? Change is wonderful friends!!
THINGS I LEARNED:
God is the only thing that is FOREVER.
Friends come and go, but PIZZA is eternal.
Confidence will take you far.
When in doubt, DANCE.
Don't underestimate the power of a hug.
Instagram is a game.
You've Got Mail is always the answer to every question.
What can't you see but is everywhere? GOD.
Boys: not dramatic but always disappointing.
Being friendly is the best way to make friends.
Travel shows you how small you are.
2014 was a grand restoration and I'm grateful for it.
"He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me besides still waters.
He restores my soul."

Ah, yes... I'm currently trying to cook up an end of year post.Twenty fourteen seemed to be a really good year, definitely a time of learning. :)
ReplyDeleteThat one about boys is on point, my friend.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND YES LETS PLAN A BUNCH OF COFFEE DATES IN 2015!
Great post! 2014 was def a time of learning!
ReplyDeletexo Hannah Kate
so good. 2014 was a good one and taught many more things that I needed (and i'll save all that for my own blog post! ;)). it looks lijke it treated you well, my friend. love psalm 23. :) xx cheers to the new year!
ReplyDelete