This trip to California has been long awaited and much anticipated! We were going to do it in March and then August but BOY AM I GLAD we waited till December because the weather was perfect. When dad rolled up in a convertible I was anxious (
uh hair!) and excited (mostly anxious.) But as we were driving down the coast with the top down and the christmas music at full volume, I realized it was actually pretty perfect.
MORE PHOTOS TO COME.
But for now, here's a rockin' cotton candy sunset over Santa Monica Nostaligia was in full force guys!
(and of course, a few photos of me. Look at that folks
, Christmas came early!)
that sky though! and yay for california and convertibles!!! can't wait for more :D
ReplyDeleteSo jelly! Have a great time! Looks amazing!
ReplyDeletexo HK
oh good - more photos to come! ;) you rocked that cali look! and that sky ... gorgeous! x
ReplyDeleteYou're perfect, as usual. xoxo
ReplyDelete