Back to life, Back to Nutella (FOUR)


And with that, my little novel, (ahem, novelette!) is over!

Thank you all so much for the love over the past few days (faith in humanity: restored!) It's hard to be vulnerable and open, but I've been sitting on these posts for a good couple of months, and it felt like the right time to let 'em free! I needed closure, I needed freedom....and to talk about the elephant in the room.

Luckily though, I'm done! We can go back to worrying about the important things in life. I currently have a wildly impressive cold sore which demands a lot of my nervous energy, as well as the looming horrors of history tests and piano recitals. And you? You've probably got a 3 seasons of Downton Abbey to catch up on. I'm sorry for interrupting your marathon!

But, after all, I can't make everyone happy,
I'm not a jar of nutella.

Let that be a life lesson to all of us. And off you go!


REJOICE IN HOPE, 
BE PATIENT IN TRIBULATION, 
AND STEADFAST IN PRAYER.
Romans 12:12

4 comments:

  1. I've read through your past few posts and I'm so sorry about your loss of a friend. I've grown apart from people overtime, but nothing so sudden as that. I'm glad that God guided you through this situation, though...I'm sure He has so many good things ahead for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't make everyone happy, I'm not a jar of nutella" truer words were never spoken. Love you, Krynnie, and I always will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STEADFAST - I love that! We serve such a faithful God. and life referneces to nutella ... always needed. You are so great kryn - God knew what he was doing when He made you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing that there are always two sides to a story? Can't wait to read the other side.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.