Pompeii in a Pencil Skirt

Obviously we children of the 21st century are all aware of the Tragedy of Pompeii, thanks to the Bastille song that actually, really, has nothing to do with Pompeii.

Sorry to burst your bubble there!

Anyway! Pompeii is basically a sepia toned graveyard  for columns and broken pottery. And we all know how well I do in sepia tinted environments....! I also made the brilliant (and logical) fashion choice to wear a pencil skirt in Pompeii. Because being a Kryn makes so much sense sometimes. But! I did get a good photo for instagram and check something off my bucket list. So all in all, a good adventure.

More Italy photos to come....but I'm sure you wouldn't expect any different. I mean, it is Italy after all!

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't expect any different. ;) Your pencil skirt (and rad hat) makes pompeii look even better.! you put some class in the blend of all that pottery. I bet you were rockin' italy good, like a kryn should. (not intentionally meant to rhyme ;)). xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl these pictures are great. And so are you. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! (Pompeii and the pencil skirt, that is.)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.