And 10 things for Monday....

It has come to my attention that it's been many moons since I gave you purely random information about myself. How did you make it this far?? I'm so sorry! Let this post be a remedy for the very unfortunate situation that we find ourselves in.
_________________________________________

1. SLEEP COMPLEX. I absolutely hate sleeping. It's scary how little sleep I can live off of.

2.  CHOCOLATE CHIPS. Those of you who know me well, know that chocolate chips (5, no more or no less) are always to be had after any meal. The way to my heart is through chocolate chips, I guess! Lovers and friends, take note.

3. SYNETHESIA  This is actually new information, listen up kids! I have a "disorder" called synethesia. Which is really confusing to explain, but basically colors and letters and numbers all mix for me. It's quite fun, from my point of things. Wikipedia calls it a "neurological phenomenon." That explains a lot.

4. MY GUILTY PLEASURE? Easy, mascara. My poor lashes know nothing other than layers of mascara, photo above is exhibit a.

5.  EXTROVERT OR NOT? I'm an extrovert all right, just a realllly lazy one. Also obsessed with personality types and analyzing the personalities of everyone I meet. (So be warned, I have wondered about your personality type while I lay in bed at night. It's a given.)

6. MORE  JANE AUSTEN, PLEASE. There is something great to be said about a Jane Austen movie. I can't decide if it's the distinguished accents or the regency period clothes, but they get me every time.

7. ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON....in the movie theater that you hate. It's always really awkward because I always give my opinion (loudly to the lucky person who has the pleasure of being with me) right when it's quiet. It's an unfortunate gift!

8. NKS TO YOU TOO! I have this really bad habit of saying thanks...but never enunciating.. So I say "nks" instead of thanks. And more often than not, it sounds like I'm sneezing, which is a really odd way to say thank you.

9. "DO YOU WORK HERE?" I don't know if I have a minimum wage look about me, but for years I keep getting mistaken as an employee. It even happened in the Lourve! A chic Parisian came and babbled a question to me, all the while I knew nothing of what she was saying. And my deer in the headlights look didn't convince her! Because she asked again in English!

10. I GUESS I LIKE TO CUDDLE. Because I've always got a blanket or a pillow or a towel on my lap. As I told Sarah, "Towels are my life!" and I guess there is no shame in wanting to be cozy!
_______________________________________

Anyway, we can all breathe a little easier knowing more random facts about this Kryn! Remember the good old days of emailing tags around to our closest 40 friends? (And if we didn't, a curse would fall upon us and our house would burn down or something equally terrible, we'd run out of our favorite hot dog condiment.) Consider this post a modern, glorified version (without all the rainbow fonts, thank you very much.)

Just trying to make sure my house stays upright and that there is ketchup in the fridge. All in a days work! xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, now I know ten more things about you! (and we all know your house didn't burn down ;)). 1, there is NO shame in being cozy. i'm right there with you. 2, I have been mistaken for an employee. 3, i'm reading jane austen currently. 4, mascara is a lovely, lovely thing. 5, sleep...ok no i'm in love with my sleep. oh and i've got the chocolate chips ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH AND I HAVE TO ADD THIS EXTRA COMMENT, because you are beautiful, beautiful my fun-loving friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You forgot about the graham cracker and icing part! And remember in the movie when we nearly climbed on each others laps with excitement at that one part ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. never wear a blue shirt to walmart, something i learned quite a while ago when someone asked me where the envelopes were...
    and we all know that the reason we love Jane Austen is for the marvelous dancing, it's the perfect fuel for "cutting a rug" in the living room and scaring sibling to death :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, towels are your life. And blankets are mine. We should have a cuddle fest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Number six made me smile :) I've watched Pride and Prejudice more times than I can count. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.