Louvre and Mona Pizza and all that jazz.

Our visit to the Louvre probably would have been far more impressive had we not just been to the National Gallery. In there alone you could easily see enough private body parts and demon possessed babies to last a lifetime (a year at least.) On the other hand, the Louvre itself was INCREDIBLY beautiful. Those French sure were doing something right back then...although these days, one may wonder! Anyway, let's Louvre it up, shall we?

▲▲ In which, I saw the Mona Lisa. (The Mona Pizza, if you are feeling fancy.) It was surprisingly small and equally unimpressive. But still, it's a great work of art, and now I've seen it! And that is very satisfactory.

Regardless, it was an amazing experience! Still can't believe I was actually IN Paris, ya know?!? Dreams do come true!

4 comments:

  1. so cool! And your outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty and your outfits are pretty and you didn't sing Look Down and I'm sad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your camera, mirror selfie. ;) your outfit is adorable. so much paris awesomeness! keep it coming. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made it all look so dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.