Nothing to see here...!


We've had a nice week here! It's been rainy for days and I haven't seen the sun in so long. Also, my appearance hasn't seen any effort in an equal amount of time, something with the weather hmm? My mom has been sick and my dad has been out of town. I've been here playing house, and it's my most favorite game to play.

Sophie's been acting crazy, and our bird (singular not plural, since the other bit the dust whilst we were gallivanting in Paris.) has been chirping up a storm. Between playing house and puppy parenting I feel as if I grew up 30 years. Buuuuuut.... my obsession with Jennifer Lawrence memes brings me back to the reality that I am really 10, at best.

And also, I'm dreading next week and all the terror that it will ensue. Because we have our drama performance! The one I've been sweating over and having nightmares about for 5 months. On the one hand, I'll be free! On the other, Teen Pact comes directly after. And somehow wearing a pencil skirt and 3 pairs of spanks doesn't seem to be the epitome of freedom.

On a random note (the only one in this post, i promise.), I've been itching to dye my hair, or straighten it at least. And also, Emily and I finally watched a decent movie (we are notorious for watching the dumbest movies ever made!) and we are both proud and terrified, because it can only be downhill from here.

 Randomness, Ahoy! Off to cuddle with my pal, Netflix, because what else are rainy days for. (More of a declarative sentence than interrogative, because we all know it's fact.)  Also, what's with all this black and white nonsense? Colorfest resumes tomorrow, mark your calenders.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, I love these pictures! And I've probably told you just about a million times, but one more can't hurt! I'm so looking forward to your play! It's going to be da bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just the bestest, funniest, and pretty at that. ;) xo friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll join you in being ten. And I know Mr. Dan appreciated our selfies! With Morgan photobombing to boot! (In the other pictures, anyway.)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.