Welp! It's been one of those weeks. You know, the weeks were every day is like so. incredibly slow. and you blink and it's Friday? And also one of those weeks where you are like "eh, things could be better." but eh weeks make good weeks seem even better. And maybe I should say like one more time just to round things up to easy peasy three. And i did it! So whelp week is turning into WOOT week if you know what I mean.
But that's okay, no one ever knows what I mean. I've just kind of accepted that as fact. But sophie! And Fred? They know.
Totally riding on the "Stressed, depressed but well dressed." mantra this week. I just look so dang good in yoga pants, so what can I say?
And no, I'm not REALLY depressed. But! I will tell you that it is very sad when you find out that Home Depot does not have succulents. A day of mourning, for all!
It's good to be back.
It's good to be babbling again! I take great joy in forming sentences that have absolutely no value whatsoever. And now, on with your life.
And Lowe's has very fine paint chips. And so I guess all is well in the world then. Paint chips (probably)= world peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh goodness, I love paint chips. I may or may not be the person in the store who spends like forever choosing paint chips and picking out my favorite colors. :) ;)
ReplyDelete