Last bit of summer.....


First, a walk down memory lane! As if, I could really forget what happened only 3 moths ago, but whatever. This summer was magic. Not perfect, mind you! It had it's ups and it had it's downs as any ones does, but the UPS were HIIIIIGH. (and vice versa.)

I come out of this season feeling so blessed and more than feeling, knowing that I am. In every situation where I was sure the world, or at least mine, was going to explode and vanish and whatnot. but it didn't, what do ya know!? Thank You Jesus, that's all I've got to say about that.

And also, I AM READY FOR YOU FALL COME AT ME BRO. Because Fall is a dude! Today, right now in my polka dot outfit and with the sun shining and the cicadas singing the songs of their people, I am ready for varsity volleyball and college classes and lord have mercy - drama. Oh course, I'll be a scared chicken in 2 seconds, but for now I'm gonna take this pride in stride.

I have a few things coming soon, but for now I'm off to take cloud pictures because I have like 5.8 seconds of summer left and I'm gonna put them to goooood use. Cheers!

xoxo, kryn

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!
    It's crazy how summer flew by...I'm glad you discovered more of who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good golly, heritage starts tomorrow. I feel like my summer is going by wayyy to fast. But, I guess we'll just have to make the best of this school year, right? And what better way to do that then to sing HSM songs! Right Here, Right Now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU HAVE A BLOG?!?!?!?! (how did i not know this? seriously re-evaluating my whole life right now.)

    love you!
    xoxo/h

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! Today would be best to skype or facetime if it works for you!! E-mail me back if it would work out and we can get the details!!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.