Palmy and Balmy


Lately I've been indulging in summery things such as sleeping in and doing nothing all day. What a rough life I live! Also not mentioned (but mentioned now) that I have not gotten dressed in 4 dismal days which is also slightly scary because that probably (not definitely) means I have not showered in 4 days either.

Which is only slightly disturbing, in my opinion. 


-Watching dumb and dumber, then using KJ's toothbrush. Ah ha! Isn't there a Bible verse about guarding what you watch??!

-having a 20 minute conversation with mom about eyebrows.

- getting my mouth stuck IN a Gatorade bottle. No, I'm not 3, although we all may wonder.

-You know what's sad? When your life is like a Miley Cyrus song.

-it's also sad when how many times I misspelled Miley. 18.....19.....20....

-that airports play classical music in the bathrooms. Why??

-stretching in the AIRPLANE bathroom, my head was practically down the toilet.

- running into publix and shouting "SARGENTO CHEESE IS ON SALE!!!!!" The baggers were all curious about my commotion. I was to busy grabbinghoarding all the cheese to notice.

- grabbing my towel after showering and finding it stained with pudding and blood. Apparently, I am a very messy eater and shaver. (clearly, this was more than 5 days ago.)


That being said, I think I will go get in the shower. Go as in bolt. Well, as quick as I can bolt, which is only slightly faster than a tortoise. But slow and steady wins, so we're all good.

Have a palmy and balmy weekend! Whether that involves sweaty high fives or palm trees I know not. Just make it palmy.





3 comments:

  1. Haha, I love number 3! Though I do wonder how you got your mouth stuck in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha your life sounds so entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! Nice photo though.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.