I ramble.
We all have those weeks when we are VERY busy (in my case with self imposed stress.) Our room looks like a category 5 hurricane blew through, multiple times perhaps, and our hair/outfits don't exactly deny it.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD.
I really feel like there could be a song with that as lyrics. Thoughts? If not, it might be time to bring back my song writing career.
Oh, and I should have mentioned that "THOSE weeks" often come with side effects of switching subjects at embarrassing rates and never being able to remember what you were talking about approximately 2.3 seconds before.
Moving on.....
- being VERY sweaty while running and passing a mailbox with dew on it and thinking, "Even the mailbox is sweaty!!!!"
-singing to someone about chubby (Sophie) and them thinking I was talking about them.
- crying in the car and simultaneously praising my mascara for not running, only to walk in and find myself a vampire.
- trying to paint this, and instead painting a very disproportionate clown with wings.
- my attempts at spelling disproportionate. Very unsettling.
I know there is probably 50 majillion other things I've done that deserve a round of awkward applause, but for now I can't remember any....I told you it was bad.
How has YOUR week been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How about a Chubby version of "Baby?" :) OH my. And then we could mix it with the dog version!
ReplyDelete