I lot my voice...again. And for that matter, I guess I've lost my online voice as well. So keeping this super quick, have a wonderful day, okay? I insist.

________________________________________

  My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever - Psalm 73:26

 

4 comments:

  1. I feel like I've lost my Internet voice too...hope we both find them soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your blog! It is fun, creative, and wise! I didn't just lose my blogging voice today - I lost my BLOG! I'm in the middle of transferring it to a new platform and it is (I hope not permanently) lost somewhere out there in Blog Land. Hope you have a great day. Look forward to future blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great verse and quote!
    Thank you!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you curl your hair? It looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.