The kicker + goals

What...MORE?!?! As if I already did not have enough goals hanging over my head...I'm adding more. No one has ever called me a genius so of course I don't want to mess up my perfect record. :)

(I actually used a smiley face...what is up with me?)

Okay, so anyway, this week I really needed a kick in the pants. THIS week as in the one that started 19 hours ago (or so.) Because if today was any indication, this NEEDS to be pant kicking week. Not to be weird or anything, I would NEVER do that.




And so, what things will YOU be working on this week? I'm ready for my kicker week...what about?
 _________________________________________
 “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
― C.S. Lewis
 _________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Wow... You have a lot if goals now, Kryn. Better get started! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretch every day - that one would be so hard for me :) I HATE stretching and that feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love planning + setting goals! Evey single one of your goals are great... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.