Just a little list...


I can't quite describe how excited I am for 2013. I have a feeling that it's going to rock! (As if you could not tell by my 10 million goals, this year might be the death of me anyhow.)

-I got a blazer and I feel unqualified to wear it. Maybe it's the fact that blazers seem like politician wear, and that dream of being a senator was thoroughly demolished about six years ago. Or maybe it's because it is from the kids department? I don't know, you tell me.

-you know you're in a homeschool family when your mom get's you an algebra book for Christmas.

-Aaaaannnndd, you know you are a homeschooler when you are EXCITED about the algebra book you got for Christmas.

 -telling everyone about Ouagadougou and saying "It starts with a YO!"

-eating poptarts for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Total health food guys.

I've decided that I lead a very interesting life. Mostly because I'm a dork. But hey, we have our fun! 
What funny things have happened to you lately?

XOXO 
(Christmasy stuff, in January? I know, sorry. I don't mean to break your heart)

5 comments:

  1. Haha I felt a little weird when I got my first blazers too :) One of them is a Senator blazer, and the other one is a "I'm an artsy musician" blazer, and I wasn't sure if I was going to go down the artsy musician fashion road, but I love it :)
    -mal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you telling about Ouagadougou?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, check my blog and you'll find a very funny story at the end of my new post titled "Good enough to eat" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to wear a blazer for my new school's uniform. It's bright blue an it has a swirly 'T' on it. Huh.

    Great blog, by the way! And thanks for stopping by at mine!

    Keep in touch,
    Daniela

    www.litbythecrescentmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny. Hope to see ya soon! =)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.