Hey, I'm all artsy.

Welcome to a post where I hope you don't notice all the photos are blurry and I try to convince you my art is not horrific.

For the record, I'm really not a very good liar.

 Last week I started art. And FYI,  It's WAAAAAYYYY better than track. First of all, it involves sitting. Not on a couch, but I can handle chairs. Second, it involves watercolor, which is basically just coloring for grown ups (and dorky teenagers).  You see, track and art really don't mix which is exactly why (hey mom!)
I should stick with just ONE.

I'm gonna let you guess which one I'd pick.

(hint......the one that involves sitting.)


3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Though I hate both- running and being artsy. I feel like such a lame person after that last sentence. We can be totally lame together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the photos you took! You're so good at photography! :) ...and I'm sure you're good at painting too!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.