Since we still have not opened our presents, things here are weird. As much as we'd all like to admit that presents are NOT the reason for Christmas....when you don't do it, something feels like it's missing. Maybe it's the HUGE mess that presents entail, what with wrapping and unwrapping I wish sometimes we had a maid (I actually wish that quite often, so that was a lame analogy. )
(moving on...)
So I've been keeping the Christmas spirit alive, by listening to music, lighting smelly candles and wearing tights and such. I wrapped my first present of the season....on the 29th.
Yeah, this is just kinda awkward.
(something happened to my gif too.... things are getting more awkward by the minute.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What do you mean, something's happened to your gift?
ReplyDeleteaw! this is so cute kryn!
ReplyDeleteSarah - a GIF is that moving picture thingy, and somehow one of the pictures got distorted.
ReplyDeleteOOhhh, you said that on pourpose...I thought it was a typo. Great. Now I feel dumb.
ReplyDeletenahh, just not up with graphics lingo :) (I'm don't really either, so don't worry!)
ReplyDeleteLove your GIF! Selfies are hard to take (as you may have noticed looking at mine last night!)
ReplyDelete