
I could go ahead and re-name this blog "I HAVE TEN THOUSAND JOURNALS" and for once I really wouldn't be exaggerating that much. As you read here, I have a lot of journals. And recently I added 3 more to the mix.
(Kinda like a real life version of my tumblr)
This one is my art journal. It was supposed to be for school, but if there's one thing mom has learned after homeschooling me for 10 plus years is that I have a way of hijacking things. If I've got a good pen, all surrounding books and papers are subject to graffiti. Although, what graffiti artist writes "I LOVE CUPCAKES" all over everything?
Anyway, my new journal. Filled with quotes and random goodness.
Do you have a journal like this?
PS: Anyone hit their limit with blog photo space? I AM ANNOYED. Sorry. It's okay to rant on ones own blog...right? Just say yes. And while you are talking, please tell me how to fix the problem.
I have a inspiration journal, much like your shown! except you have better art ability than me.. and handwriting. ( and the blog photo thing I have no idea how to fix, but would like to know! because one day i'm going to be full-up! )
ReplyDeleteAbout the photo limit, Em, from this blog: http://according-toem.blogspot.com/ said she has the same problem. She said in a recent post that her friends said to join a site like Photobucket and upload photos through the URL to blogger. Hope that works for you :)
ReplyDeleteEverything about all those is so pretty and artistic :)
ReplyDeleteAbout the limit, that just happened to me and I had to go into Picasa web albums and delete some of the pictures from my old blog to make space for new pictures. Not the greatest solution ever, but it's a temporary fix. Email me if you have any questions about it :)
-mal :)
These are fantastic! I love looking at others' art journals. People are so creative.
ReplyDeleteAbout the limit:
I read somewhere that you should upload photos under 800x800 px. Picasa web albums has a limit, but photos under 800x800 px don't count toward that limit. I deleted some old unwanted photos and uploaded my new photos by 795x531 and it seems to be working fine for me. Hope this helps!
Rachel hit her limit about 2 months ago. That's when she quite blogging. She couldn't find a way to fix it, so she just made a new blog.
ReplyDeleteWHAT??!!!:)
ReplyDeleteIm confused....
ReplyDelete