#HAPPILY ABSENT


A few things....

Thing ONE: I have a small problem with hash tags. Meaning, I love them. I'm obsessed with them. I put them on #literally everything. I have a huge problem on my hands.

A huge, STUPID problem. Funny how I always find myself in this situation.

Thing TWO: Hash tags remind me of hash browns. #ilovefood.

Thing THREE: Happily absent, due to VACATION and sickness. Which by the way, it's a really lame combo. You can tell I'm sick because I'm misspelling EVERYTHING and using caps a TON.

Oh wait, that proves nothing.

Carry on with your normal life. I think I'll just tweet P-dub because, what else is a girl who's sick on Thanksgiving break to do??

#tweetingforever.
#amen.


5 comments:

  1. This totally made my day. For reals. I laughed harder than I should've at this post. You are hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love hashtags too :) I hope you feel better soon!
    -mal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love the look of hashtags too! AND I love love food!! Bahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hashtags, too. Especially when my FB friends that don't use Twitter wonder why I'm using them. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I like your first picture.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.