Yeah that place.
Ever been in there, by yourself?!?
Saturday afternoon, mom and I had nothing to do. Nothing as in tons of cleaning and stuff. General nothingness. So the movies it was, watch super hero's save the world and fall in love. Naturally.
So we got our popcorn and drinks, headed in. And we found ourselves, by ourselves!
It was joyous!
It's totally weird. At any point and time you can chat and laugh or leave for popcorn. I ran down to the screen and jumped around. Mostly cause I'm awesome sauce. Partly cause I'm weird.
I would just like to inform you, that sometime you need to find a 4 leaf clover, or get lucky, and find yourself alone in a movie theater.
Because it's seriously cool.
Majorly.
ps: and while we are on the subject of movies.....

Ohmygoodness, that picture is weird.
ReplyDeleteYes, being in a movie theater alone with your friends/family is great. :) It's happened multiple times to me.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. Like very awesome.
ReplyDeleteAnd that picture creeps me out- I would pretty much die if that were real.
My mom has this habit of taking us to the movies sometimes if we get our school done early. We have the theater to ourselves if we go around lunchtime. It's awesome.
ReplyDelete(BTW, just found your blog and it's amazing. Bookmark!)
Haha that picture....that would be scary :) But it's a pretty funny picture :)
ReplyDelete