What I did Monday night


I was debating about writing this post for a while now. I'm not sure everyone else wants to hear all the embarrassing things that happen to me. But on the other hand, why not? Here goes nothing.

AWKWARD:
 Getting a song stuck in my head that I'd never heard before (you can imagine how it sounded when I sang it!)
Helpfully telling KJ that if he ordered a 7 layer burrito without lettuce and tomato, it would be only 5 layers
Scratching my head, and pulling a fingernail out of my hair
getting bit by a fire ant in my closet
(and) finding out at midnight that my closet was infested by fire ants
hearing a lady in a store ask for skinny jeans in a size 20.
.....and the worst one....
spending 10 minutes in the bathroom fixing my hair for the volleyball game, coming out and saying "I know my hair looks horrible" only to have Emily tell me, "Did you know just came out of the MEN'S bathroom!?!?"

AWESOME:
Having a 6 year old make my bed for me
Finishing my blog design (not this one, more on this soon)
having a week off from school
sewing an original design

And there you have it. Let's hope I stay clear of men's bathrooms this week. It's been kind of an involuntary thing lately. Never mind.

Happy Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.