Goodybe October


October was kinda...eh. I think cause maybe everyone else is like "OH MY GOSH, IT'S FALL!" and then they go dance in the leaves and wear scarfs and we here are still sweating like pigs.

Let's just cherish that beautiful thought for a moment.

(actually, please don't)

I Didn't get all my goals, but I'm still okay with it. Because if I got mad over goals I made FOR FUN, that would be pretty stupid right? Among other things I do.

Read the Bible every night
Read through 2nd Samuel

Try 5 new ethnic foods
Make fall foods
Walk the puppies 3 new places
Write 15 letters
write in my prayer journal 3 times a week
Work on HTML
enjoy volleyball
read 2 books
watch a good movie 

 It's funny, I managed to watch a movie (a good one at that!) but I didn't get to read books?

Logical error. Good thing I'm taking Logic this semester!


No comments:

Post a Comment

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.