Weekender
I'm not really into weekends very much. I think they are generally not very exciting, as we don't have any outings or anything planned. But this week has been too much for me. It's been busy (and way too much volleyball) so I'm thrilled a 2 day break is here. I have a BUNCH of school to make up for, but I'll just take breaks every ten minutes and play with play-dough.
Because it comes in pretty colors! And it's soft! And Fun!
What are YOU looking forward too this weekend?
And the goodies are...
veggie pizza// wearing lots of dresses// awkward photos shoots // being a goal getter! // labor day volleyball games // cleaning my room // summer band practice // getting things done // writing poems
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hear you. the weekend isn't always great, but when you've had a hard week, it's nice to just be quiet. xo
ReplyDelete