This is not astronomical by any stretch. But I'm kind of lazy. Okay fine. Totally lazy. As far as manicures go, this means I basically paint one hand and if we are talking pedicures, 6 of my toe nails. So giving my self a (FULL!) manure, is actually a big deal!
Remember last year when I said from then on I would only by Essie? Well I also said I probably would not be getting much nail polish. And I was totally right! This is my first bottle since 2011. I went for the Essie again. This color also happens to match every accessory in my room. Which proves I have a problem. And that problem is named Barbie Pink.
As far as my facial is concerned, it went okay. I used some facial thing Elise gave me. You plaster it on, then let it become plaster of sorts. After a while, you peel it off and (supposedly) have luscious and soft skin. That only happens if you can actually peel it off. And if you don't, friends will think your skin is peeling. Seriously, 3 days later I still had the stuff on.
Xoxo, Kryn
PS: You can read all my Summer List things here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Mom gave me a french manicure!
ReplyDeleteCool! Can't wait to see!
ReplyDelete