Happy {Fri} Day!

When it comes to these posts, I never really know what to say. Should I tell you about my week in detail? Or do I let my midget list speak for itself. Would you like to know how many grilled cheeses I ate or how many days I didn't get out of my pajamas?

You tell me.

Until then, I'll tell you that you should be proud of me because I didn't use a shot of a.) my feet) and b.) clouds. They really are my downfall, but they do photograph nicely.

And did you know that saving for a camera totally stinks? It means missing out on the coolest of jeans. And well, a lot of things. But I suppose it's worth it.


How has your week been?

Xoxo, Kryn

1 comment:

  1. YOU'RE saving for a camera? I AM DROOLING (not literally) OVER YOUR CAMERA! I'm the one that needs to save! ;)

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.