Sand Piles and Such

We've had a sand pile in the yard for a few days now. Our stucco is literally falling off, but with the rain we've been having, they've been putting off the repair. Of course, I don't totally know why you need sand...but then again, there's a reason I'm no builder or handywoman.

I personally hadn't been out to visit the sand pile. For two reasons 1.) I'm generally not attracted to piles of sand 2.) its been rainy. Rain really cramps my style okay? And apparently my sand pile visiting.

Today the rain stopped so I decided to go out and breathe a little fresh air. I think I did actually have a purpose for going out, some things have to you know. But whatever it was I forgot it and wandered around to the sand pile.

To find this..
My dork dog happily perched like the pile of sand is her natural habitat.
Of course there was some awkward rolling. The things animals do in the wild.
I ventured up just to prove to her that I was a good sport.

But by that time she'd already spotted a gecko. In other words, she'd left me.

I also got "the look" from Mrs. Minivan/Soccer Mom. The sand pile is somewhat high, so when you stand on top you can see over the fence and vice versa, cna be seen from over the fence. Thankfully, soccer practice called and she didn't stick around to see me jump down, which was a total fail. That might be the reason my legs and rear are covered in sand.

xoxo, Kryn

PS: I also had to bypass a snake, which I at first was sure was some kind of vicious man eating python. It was a 5 inch water snake. They're pretty much the same thing.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun :) I love that photo of your dog in the sand :) So cute...x

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.