(This is from Friday's Celebration, I've been meaning to post it for the past few days, but every time I tried, something came up. Enjoy!)
I like story's! I love listening to people tell stories and I do enjoy telling them myself. There are certain people who I always ask the same
question so they always tell me the same story. They are filling my need
for stories and don't even know it! And you do the same thing sometimes
too, admit it. I also hate repeating myself multiple times when telling
my great adventures. Seriously, if I'm telling you this story, you
should be listening.
That being said, I have a lot of stories I could tell you. I could tell
you about my vaulting at sports, or my wonderful driving experience, how
many times I've talked to people who are talking to someone else but I
though they were talking to me. I have a great story for zipper day, but as for today? Well I don't really know which one to start with.
Today in the car Mom and I were discussing how Tricia (a girl who's my
age) is doing calculus and I'm still in preschool. (i mean
seriously, What is calculus anyway? Scoff if you like but I really don't
know.) we continue on and then I say "I'm still in the one plus one
is three stage." I said that with a straight face. It was not a joke.
And 2.5 seconds later I was checking the roots of my hair to make sure
they weren't blond. Just kidding, but I wish they were. It might give me a little excuse for my inability to do math, especially while joking.
And to clear things up, I do know 1+1=2. I just forgot. And if I forgot
that, then you can pretty much imagine all the other things I forget.
Three cheers for story's, simple math and embarrassing moments. Now if
you'll excuse me, I'd like to go get my math book. And dye my hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.