I admit it.
I am really in love with paint chips. Sample cards? color card? Swatches? What ever you call them, I really do love them. Every time I go in a store with these paint thingamajigs, I have problems not stuffing one of every color in my purse! I kind of went crazy at Wal-Mart yesterday. But there are so many pretty little things I can make out of them, I kind of like having all different colors on hand.
Why haven't I been posting? Mostly because I don't want to. I know, great blogger! I have been procrastinating really bad this week - I've even been putting off my craft projects. If that happens, somethings up. I've been busy learning about GDP and monarch butterfly migration and all that jazz.
Hope your Monday is nothing but sweetness! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like paint cards too, but I don't collect them! ;)
ReplyDeleteI have bunches!! (Okay, not that many, but still)
ReplyDeleteI woildn't be suprised if you did have that many. ;)
ReplyDeleteMom is probably going to let me paint a blue band around my room.
ReplyDeleteMom is probably going to let me paint a blue band around my room.
ReplyDeleteokay...okay...:)
ReplyDelete