Red and Green


I thought we'd never get our tree. But we finally have it. And boy am I glad we didn't get a white one. There is something about a real tree. It smells like Christmas. It feels like Christmas. It just sort of is. Forget I said anything about not liking the smell of it because, it turns out that it's not true. I love the smell! I think we usually have gotten a Douglas fur which is much more pungent. But this is just a subtle, soft, whiffy, christmasy smell.



Since we have not decorated the tree yet, I was sort of messing around with some options. I made a few of these...But I can't decided if I like them and if they would work on the tree. Any thoughts or suggestions? I am *hoping* we can make our tree red and silver this year.

And, its tights time of year! This is a really weird angle on my legs, sorry. I am eying some plum tights now.

This was filled with red and green, aren't you proud?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE those lollipop things! You should show how to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Sarah! Maybe I will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say that, Sarah! :)

    Love your tights! Where'd you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What were you going to say Em?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That I loved the lollipops and that you should show us how to make them.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.