Eve of Eve

It's Christmas Eve Eve! What are you most looking forward to about Christmas? I am excited about making physical contact with all the presents under the tree, and the Christmas eve service.

You may be wondering why you didn't hear much about my outfit. Well, it was sort of a flop, but it was redeemed somewhat. During early December, I was busy planning it, purchasing accessories and so on. I was planning on buying this as the skirt.
I was going to get it in Grey, although the pink's not too bad! But sadly, I am a lazy American and didn't order it before it was retired. (And being American has nothing to do with being a lazy soul. I'm sure there are lazy people from every country.) After that depressing shopping disaster, I kind of had given up all hope for an outfit. I was going to wear
what I wore to the recital. (...)(Everything but the dress I got with my Christmas Eve outfit in mind. And you can't see the best thing - red tights.)

But in Gap the other day, I stumbled across a black skirt. It was super cute. It was bubbly and had pockets. And the real deal is that it was one dollar cheaper than the accordion fold skirt.

So now I sort of have a Christmas Eve outfit. Although it is not how I envisioned it in the beginning (Yes, I gave up on the gold jewelry.) And it is very similar to my piano recital outfit, it is still super cute.

I think I say cute way too much. Over and out.

5 comments:

  1. umm...thank you? What did I do this time? Embarrassing and funny are very closely related with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know...it's just the way you write your posts - they're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.