I was trying to take a pic of a bokeh today, too!
Bokeh?
What's a bokeh?
When the lights are blurred and it makes them look round (??) Its an art form.
I thought that's what it was. Looks nice. :)
Thanks. My parents were totally confused at why I would want a blurry picture!
I have tried that. It doesn't work for my camera, or atleast I need a different setting.
I put mine on macro (I haven't gotten off automatic settings) and then didn't focus it.
good idea. I'm saving up for a camera like yours. :)
Do you know what brand or model you want?
PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.
I was trying to take a pic of a bokeh today, too!
ReplyDeleteBokeh?
ReplyDeleteWhat's a bokeh?
ReplyDeleteWhen the lights are blurred and it makes them look round (??) Its an art form.
ReplyDeleteI thought that's what it was. Looks nice. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks. My parents were totally confused at why I would want a blurry picture!
ReplyDeleteI have tried that. It doesn't work for my camera, or atleast I need a different setting.
ReplyDeleteI put mine on macro (I haven't gotten off automatic settings) and then didn't focus it.
ReplyDeletegood idea. I'm saving up for a camera like yours. :)
ReplyDeleteDo you know what brand or model you want?
ReplyDelete