Highs and Lows

There are few highs and lows to having an early December Birthday. I know you June people wouldn't understand, so here is a list. Fact: Lists make life better.

Highs:
  • December is the most exciting month ever.
  • You get to make your list earlier than everyone else.
  • December is practically the stuff month.

Lows:

  • Birthday and Christmas money must last you...ALL year. (Scary thought for a shopper.)
  • The other 11 months are non celebration months.
  • You can't get stuff from Vera Bradly's spring line.

And so which outweighs the other?

I say the its the highs for sure.....that is, until June.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not like having a Christmas birthday. My aunt's birthday is ON Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't like having a birthday so close to Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its actually not that bad, mine is far enough away its not that big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, and I know ecactly what I am going to get you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! Please tell. I think I know what I should get you too!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.