Floral Flowers : DIY


Now, you get to learn how to make these cuties! Wouldn't they be so adorable on a headband, or hanging like a flower mobile? You can pretty much do anything with these, so lets get started.
You need 5 petals....And needle and thread.


Thread your needle and stitch across the flower...(Clearly, I am in serious need of a manicure. Sorry girls.)
So it looks like this....
And then do it again...And you should have this! Now pull the thread and it will gather nicely. Wrap the leftover thread around several times and the knot it.
(like this.)
And there you have it! These are easy, but take a little bit of time. But the result is so worth it!Here are some ones I made with scraps from my quilt.
And is a cute little pillow I made for my room. I am thinking of adding more flowers, they are just too cute!

There's the template for the flower. Print it out and you will be good to go!Hope you enjoy this little project - let me know if you make any and how they turn out.

I loved sharing this with you. I really, really did.

7 comments:

  1. You totally stole my idea of the headband thing!! I will be contacting my lawyer ASAP!!

    lol, just joking. Maybe we can make them into headband things when we come!!

    see you soon,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not steal it at all! I have been making these for almost 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THey're so cute! I know I'll be making those in my spare time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't they too girly?? But I applaud you for being flowery and girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I'd like to see Rachel making these things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a pillow? - the one with the fabric you used to make your apron. It's SOOOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom said Rachel should make them with Camo fabric! Yes, Em, I made it with the scraps from my quilt!

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.