All you techies rejoice, today is the day for you! I'm no techie, but I can appreciate their technological minds. Techies are nerds. But nice ones! Brooke says I will marry someone who works for Apple. Apple workers are complete techies. And have you noticed they ALL wear plaid shorts? I am serious! Its really quite unusual.
Name your car day was yesterday. I didn't participate because I don't own a car yet. I should be thinking of names for my hippie van. I love to name things, as you all know by now. Our car(s) are already names. Elise got a rav4 this summer and named it Manishqua? I can't remember. It was a really good name whatever it was. And then our friends, they named their car the green bean. It is pretty accurate.
I'm having a bad techie moment. I'm playing a game on my iPod and its freezing up and the music is beeping, sort of. Where's my plaid shorts guy when I need him??
Sorry, that was kind of random, but I figured I'd tell you since I'm having techinal difficulties. AND OH MY! The DJ for Publix and Walmart are the greatest! I heard the Beach Boys, Michael Buble and Ingrid Michaelson. I was so happy. And I dont even listen to Ingrid.
The only reason I'm telling you all this nonsense is because it Techie day. Goodbye forever.
Sincerely,
Can't get rid of me that easy.
PS: This has nothing to do with Name your car day or anything with Techies, but once Elise got a microphone and she named it Ingrid. I think I should name my hippie van Ingrid. Or Blossom. You tell me.
PPS: I though of something else techie, my dad just got an iPad. If he'd only get plaid shorts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our car is named Henry. Isn't your netbook named Little Blue?
ReplyDeleteLittle Boy Blue. I heard Michael Buble in Kohl's the other day. And I also heard this song that I own, except that a different singer sang it.
ReplyDeleteI always hear songs I know in Kohl's (is that even how you spell it?).
Remember when I heard that one song that you like when I was texting you? That was funny!
ReplyDelete