Feelin' the love

Love is a relative term. I tend to use it too strongly. I either love or hate stuff. Today I said, "I hate Subway." which is actually not the case. It's just not my favorite. So if I say I hate it, I probably sort of like it. If I really hate it, you'll know. I should probably write a users guide for myself and let people read it so they are not entirely confused when they talk to me.

My Punk loves me. She showed me some love today by snuggling with me when I was studying my map of France. It's thundering now, and she is sitting right beside me. So devoted! And also scared.

As for Pastrami day, they had Subway sandwiches at class! I totally could have had pastrami and celebrated big time. I absolutely used to hate pastrami (really, really hate.) Once, mom was out of town, and dad made me a pastrami sandwich with MAYO, and I threw up and had to watch KJ scarf down all the Cheetos's we were supposed to share. It is one of my most terrible memories. But over the years, my taste buds have expanded, and I've come to love it (Translation: I like Pastrami.) I am not a picky eater in the least, but I couldn't do pastrami. But, now I can.

Tonight I'm going to one of my BFF's to study. We are working on a house hunters video. That is serious study worthy work. For AHG, we have to paint a picture from a certain type of art. I found this artist whose work I really liked. I asked the teacher what style it was. Her reply: Primitive. Child Like. I was at first very sad that I chose such primitive art, but then I realized it was easier for me! I am thrilled now. Long live primitive art!

Sincerely,
I'll like mayo when pigs fly.

5 comments:

  1. Not a picky eater?? I think that there are still a few things that you actually literally hate...I hope that you do good on your art!! Is there such a thing as primitive art??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love House Hunters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was unaware of primitive art until yesterday, and I love it! My art always falls in to that category. Rachel~ Me too! Emily and I are great house hunters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what do I literally hate Jana?!?! Besides Mayo, I can't think of any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me either....and I have known you for a really long time, so you probably don't REALLY HATE anything else. :) JK, you could. IDK.

    ReplyDelete

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.