Pardon me for not putting up today's holiday. In my opinion, it is rather lame. I couldn't find any other thing to celebrate, so we are stuck pardoning today.
My primitve painting is so primitive. It is just divine. It is this lovely red house, with a brown streak down one side, and a grassy field. It's a fall scene, but I didn't have time at Emily's to finish the trees. But, it is very, very, very, primitive! I am even making childish art look childish. Meanwhile, Emily is blending colors and creating this lovely Paul Cezzaro print, with two lovely pears. I have a house with a field. I really love art, but as far as doing it myself, I despise it.
With that, I finish. Please pardon me for having nothing to say on the subject of pardoning.
Sincerely,
I'll leave art up to the professionals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, come on! Your picture is BEAUTIFUL! ("You're so...beautiful!")
ReplyDelete