Under for a reason

This might be the only time I highly encourage you not to celebrate in public. This will probably the only time I am discouraging you from celebrating. So Underwear day. Is there any creative way to celebrate this that does not involve doing something incredibly stupid? Is there any way to celebrate without regretting it for the rest of your life? No such kind of a celebration has been brought to my attention. I'd prefer to keep my sanity for as long as possible. If possible.

So basically there is one thing we can do to celebrate without forever embarrassing ourselves. Repeat after me.

I see London, I see France....

you finish. You know it. And that's that.

Sincerely,
I want to see France, I don't want to see your underpants.

6 comments:

PS: I love your comments. And you. And for that matter, chocolate milk too.